Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keeping it Real......

Just so we are all on the same page.....

This is my house on most days....

Boots by the door-usually right when you walk in from the garage-


Since Christmas my dining room table has looked like a combination of Lego Friends being attacked by Barbies on ponies.



My mud room looks like twenty people live in our house.



My art project of painting a canvas is giving permission for the family room to become a disaster zone all the time.



My husband actually told me that yesterday he ate the dog food for lunch.  I have been making all of my dog's food since we found out she has cancer. Seriously?????? How could anyone eat this??? 




This is what keeps life interesting right?  

I have to admit this mess in my house is making me a little twitchy as well- We need to get a little clean up going on around here or I may have a little freak out.....Anyone else get this way????







No comments:

Post a Comment